Microsoft To Do is a great application that allows you to comprehend all of our "to-do lists" we may need. In recent days, it has completed two updates on mobile platforms Android and iOS. Among the novelties we will find both those dedicated to iOS 13 and iPadOS 13, as well as those related to the dark theme, account support and of course the task lists themselves.
Release to Apple devices has version 2.2, which adds a few changes:
- Microsoft turns off the light! After switching to dark mode at iOS or iPadOS 13 level, To To will also go to the dark side.
- IPad users can now drag URLs from another application directly to the task to add to the note. You can also drag them to the task list to add a task based on a note.
- Users of the new version of the system will now see the URL preview tab or will be able to watch video inside To To.
- Added fixes related to iOS 13.
- Have you used Wunderlist? You can now import your files to To Do. The exception are files from Dropbox.
The Android version has also been updated to:
- To Do adapts automatically to the system theme. If it is a dark mode, the application will adapt the same.
- You can now choose the account to which you want to assign a new task.
- Widget icons have been slightly restored.
- A counter has been added to the Scheduled list section. Even after rolling it up we will see how many tasks we have.
- Added patches in the accessibility category.
- Have you used Wunderlist? You can now import your files to To Do.
Hello my name is Karl, I’m from Germany 🙂 you will find here alot of information about cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, some information about software for windows, reviews about social media and other usefull stuff ! 🙂 hope you will like that.