Last month, part of the Windows 10 version was updated up to three times, of which the obligatory update was only on Patch Tuesday. In October it will fall on the next Tuesday, i.e. the 8th day of the month. Microsoft did not intend to wait so long and released patches outside of the regular cycle for all supported versions of the Tenth. It is treated as a security-related update, so it will download automatically.
The update is dated October 3 and includes two changes:
- An intermittent issue with the print spooling service that could cause printing to fail has been resolved. Some applications may close or generate errors, such as a remote procedure call (RPC) error.
- An issue that could cause an error when installing on-demand features such as .NET 3.5 has been resolved. The error code 0x800f0950 said that the change could not be completed, restart the computer and try again ("The changes couldn’t be complete. Please reboot your computer and try again. Error code: 0x800f0950").
These patches are included in the update for all public editions of Windows 10 except 1511:
- Windows 10 1903 – KB4524147 (build 18362.388)
- Windows 10 1809 – KB4524148 (build 17763.775)
- Windows 10 1803 – KB4524149 (build 17134.1040)
- Windows 10 1709 – KB4524150 (build 16299.1421)
- Windows 10 1703 – KB4524151 (build 15063.2079)
- Windows 10 1607 – KB4524152 (build 14393.3243)
- Windows 10 1507 – KB4524153 (build 10240.18335)
Hello my name is Karl, I’m from Germany 🙂 you will find here alot of information about cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, some information about software for windows, reviews about social media and other usefull stuff ! 🙂 hope you will like that.